Name: John B. Wyatt III, J.D.
Office location: 164-2047
Phone number: (909) 869-2407
J.D.: University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
B.A. Political Science: Findlay College, Findlay, Ohio
PDCM – Professional Designation in Contract Management: Air Force Institute of Technology
Undergraduate and graduate courses in Legal Environment of Business Transactions (Including Business Ethics), Legal Environment of Business Organizations, Law for Everyday Living, Government Regulation of Business, Contractual Aspects of the Uniform Commercial Code, Contract Administration, Contract and Procurement Law (Contract Case Study), Contract Cost/Price Techniques - Negotiation, Purchasing Management and E-procurement, and Internship in Finance, Contract Management, and Real Estate.
Most recent publications:
- “Defending Against the Coming Onslaught of Terminations for Convenience,” Contract Management, October 2013.
- “The Engage Learning Decisions: Significant Contracting Lessons Gleaned From a Small Dollar Claim,” Journal of Contract Management, Vol. 11, Issue 1, September 2013.
- “Has Torncello’s Change of Circumstances Rule Been Reinvigorated?” Journal of Contract Management, 2010, Vol. 8, Issue 1. inaugural first place winner of the National Contract Management Association’s
- “Can the Government Property Clause Finally Achieve First-Rate Standing Under the ‘Christian Doctrine’?” Journal of Contract Management, 2007, Vol. 5, Issue 1.
- “The Chamberlain Decision: Government Property’s Resilient Nemesis,” The Property Professional, 2007, Vol. 18, Issue 5.
- “The Issue of Title: A Governmental Merry-go-round That Has Finally Stopped?” Journal of Contract Management, 2006, Vol. 4, Issue 1.
- “The ‘Three Musketeers’ of Overhead Property: Motorola, Hughes and Raytheon Cases,” Journal of Contract Management, 2005, Vol. 3, Issue 1.
- “Getting on the E-Procurement/Purchasing Bandwagon,” Contract Management, September 2002, co-authored with LeRoy H. Graw.
- “E-Procurement/Purchasing,” Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2002, co-authored with LeRoy H. Graw.