Bronco Fusion 2013 Registration
Click HERE to Register
- Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m.
- Check-in is located along Olive Lane Walk near the Library
- Receive a free T-shirt at check-in!
- Bring your Bronco ID Card and have it available when you get to the check-in table
Where to Park
- Courtesy parking is available in the main Parking Structure
What to Bring
- Bring this email as reminder of your BroncoFusion schedule; you are welcome to attend a different session on the day of the event if you choose
- It’s good to bring a copy of your class schedule if you want help finding your classes
What to Eat
- Bring extra CASH for dinner as our student clubs will be selling GREAT food during the Club & Activities Fair during the Club & Activities Fair
For more information about all BroncoFusion activities, call 909-869-4424.