Grad Check

According to the Registrar's Web Page, as of August 25, 2010:

Students in all graduate programs (except Masters of Arts in Education) do not have to complete a Request for Graduation Check form. In lieu of having a graduation check, students in these programs will be able to access their Degree Progress Report . Once the approved Program of Study "Contract" has been received in the Registrar's Office from the Graduate Studies Office it will be reviewed by an evaluator and noted on the DPR as the graduation check.

Bridges to
Stem Cell Research
RISE Program
Biological Sciences
on Facebook
Learning and Assessment