[Math Home Page]
[Cal Poly, Pomona]
Welcome to the homepage of Amber Rosin.
Some things you should know if you don't want me to cry:
- The difference between the words less and fewer
- How to use apostrophes
(Click on the flexed bicep at the end to hear some other grammar advice.)
- The difference between their, they're, and there (The Hal Hartley
film Henry Fool contains an
excellent lesson on the subject.)
- 909-869-2426 (Note: I do not generally answer my phone, I do not listen to my voicemail, and I do not return calls. Please email me instead.)
- Building 8, Room 201
- Office Hours for Winter 2014:
Tuesday 5:00-6:15, Wednesday 3:00-5:30, Thursday 5:00-6:15
You should also
feel free to drop by any time my office door is open.
(I can't promise that I will always have time to answer
questions if you just drop by, but it is worth a try.) If my door is
shut (which happens pretty rarely), I am not available for questions.
Please don't knock.
- Email Address:
arrosin "at" csupomona "dot" edu
- Regular Mail Address:
- Department of Mathematics
California State Polytechnic
3801 West Temple Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768