Right-click & "Save Target As" to begin working in these documents.
Call for Proposals
- Call for Proposals
- Contains general information, formatting instructions, and proposal guidelines.
- Required as a prerequisite for submission of a system full proposal.
- See the Call for Proposals for guidelines and instructions, page 14.
- Due Date: 27 August 2012, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- Notification date for invitation to submit full proposal: 24 September 2012
- Full Proposal
- Letter of Intent
- Required as a prerequisite for submission of a campus full proposal.
- Due Date: 14 January 2013, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
- Notification date for invitation to submit full proposal: 18 January 2013
- Full Proposal
- Must be submitted through the ARI web-based
Proposal Submission and Routing System.
- ARI Fringe Benefit Rates
- Students - 8%
- Additional Pay - 13%
- Full Time Staff - 44%
- Release Time - must get actual percentage from your college's analyst.
- Please contact Wei at ext. 3637 for login questions or problems concerning the online system.
- See the Call for Proposals for guidelines and instructions, page 16.
- Due date: 27 February 2013
Individual Interactive Forms
- Annual Report
- Required for all projects that extend beyond one year. Yearly
submission of an annual report is required from all multi-year projects on the anniversary
of the project start date, except in the year when the project is completed, in which case a
final report is due within 90 days after a project’s scheduled completion date.
- Final Report
- Required for all projects. Submission of a final report is required within 90 days after a project’s scheduled completion date.
- Student Involvement form
- Must submit with annual and final reports.
- No-Cost Extension Request/Justification form
- Requests for no-cost extensions must be submitted to to David Still, firstname.lastname@example.org and Wei Bidlack, email@example.com via email with an appropriate technical justification. No-cost extension requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the current project expiration date. No-cost extensions can be granted on a case-by-case basis for 1 year with a maximum of 2 per project.
A budget revision is required if more than 10% of the total budget is being redirected. A project director is only allowed two budget revisions in one year. Please submit your budet revision to firstname.lastname@example.org. All budget revisions must be approved by the campus coordinator and then will be forwarded to Foundation.
Please submit the following: