The Cal Poly Pomona Alumni Association encourages networking around the country. Regional Alumni Networks allow alumni to keep in touch with other graduates and the university.
Networking events give alumni opportunities to reconnect with follow Broncos and focus on professional development. If you are thinking about hosting a regional networking event the Office of Alumni Affairs is here to assist you. Please contact Janeth Rodriguez at 1-866-CPP-ALUM or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Alumni Affairs will:
- Help you coordinate a location.
- Will identify alumni in your region and mail as well as email an invitation to them.
- Track RSVPS and provide a list to the alumni host.
- Post information on Linked In and on our website.
- Depending on the type of event, some financial assistance may be available.
Office of Alumni Affairs