Admission Requirements & Deadlines
Admissions Requirements for Credential Students
As a credential applicant, you will be considered for admission if you:
- Have completed an acceptable baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited or internationally recognized institution;
- Are in good academic standing at the last college of university attended;
- Have attained a grade-point average of at least 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter units) attempted;
- Satisfactorily meet the professional, personal, scholastic, and other standards for graduate studies, which may include qualifying examinations.
Admission to a credential program is a two-step process:
STEP 1: Admission to Cal Poly Pomona
Please complete the graduate application online at CSUMentor.
STEP 2: Admission to the Credential Program
Admissions to Cal Poly Pomona does not constitute admission to a credential program. In addition to applying to the university, you must also submit an admission packet for the specific credential program:
- Administrative Services Credential, Tier One, Application Packet (ACAP)
- Program Admissions Packet: for students applying to the Multiple, Single and Education Specialist Credential Program
- Special Education Credential Application Packet (SECAP): For students who already possess a Multiple or Single Subjects Credential and now wish to apply to the Education Specialist Credential program
- Level II/Clear Education Specialist Application
Additional information is available on the Credential Services website.
|Winter 2015||November 17, 2014|
|Spring 2015||February 26, 2015|
|Fall 2015||August 1, 2015|
*This information is subject to change at any time. Please visit Admissions Deadlines for updated information.