Instructions for Students
- Find out from your department chair if any courses that apply to your major are being offered by the partner campus.
- Pick up a concurrent enrollment form from the Registrar’s Office of your home campus, or download it here: http://dsa.csupomona.edu/registrar/files/Concurrent_Enroll_4962.pdf
- Review the Eligibility Requirements listed on the form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the form, including getting the department chair’s signature.
- Submit the form to the Registrar’s Office on your home campus by the deadlines listed below.
- CPP students should submit their forms to Maria Martinez at CPP.
- CSULA students should submit their forms to Lianne Salerno at CSULA..
- The Registrar’s Office will send the form to the partner campus which will contact you with registration information.
- CPP students with questions about CSULA registration should contact Janet Phu, CSULA Admissions.
- CSULA students with questons about CPP registration should contact Alma Pasos, CPP Admissions.
- You will register for the classes through the partner campus during add/drop.
- You should register for one or more classes at your home campus. You will be charged fees for the total number of units in which you will be enrolled at both campuses.
- The partner campus will honor a parking permit from the home campus. For other transit information, visit: http://dsa.csupomona.edu/parking/rideshare.asp?nfid=3863.
(Note: For a Cal Poly Pomona student, CPP is the home campus and CSULA is the partner campus.)
Deadlines for 2010-2011 - Concurrent Enrollment Forms should be submitted by:
Fall: July 2, 2010
Winter: October 22, 2010
Spring: February 11, 2011