STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Students with disabilities that need accommodations for Early Start must indicate this need when signing up on the Smart Page.
For more information about accommodations at Cal Poly Pomona, contact the Disability Resource Center at +1 (909) 869-3333.
- Students attending either a five or ten week summer session at Cal Poly Pomona may apply for on-campus housing in building 54 Vista De Las Estrellas, based on space availability. Rooms may be either a Suite Single or Suite Double occupancy. Room and fees include meal points that can be used at any on campus Foundation dining establishments.
- Students interested in living on-campus must submit the online Student Housing License Agreement (contract) for summer 2014 which will be available in the 1st week of April 2014.
- In order to apply for housing, students will need to log onto thier Student Web with thier Bronco Name and Password at: https://housing.csupomona.edu/Studentweb/Login.asp?TargetPage=Default.asp
- More information on how to submit the contract, housing fees, and meal plans, please visit their website at:http://www.csupomona.edu/~housing/
- If you are interested in Housing for Summer Quarter, and would like more information please contact Housing via e-mail at email@example.com
For further information contact: